Recover The Deleted Files from Seagate Backup Plus
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 5TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 5TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 5TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 5TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 5TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 5TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 5TB
Seagate Backup Plus Drive is a reliable data storage device which is fast and versatile. However, some files may get deleted due to the partition of the drive and other factors.
Follow the methods given below that how to recover deleted files from Seagate Backup Plus drive. Using the Seagate Dashboard app:
- Go to the official Seagate website from your web browser and navigate to the Support page.
- Select the Seagate Dashboard software and download it.
- If you have previously backed up using Seagate Dashboard, open the Seagate Dashboard desktop application, and click the Restore option from the list.
- Select the Backup file which is already saved. Then, click on the Next button to restore the backup.
- Choose the time tile and select the folder where you have the backup.
- Select your required location to restore the files and click Next.
- If you don’t select a location, the files will be saved to the original location from where it was deleted from the Seagate Backup Plus drive.
- Once the restoration is complete, click Finish.
- Follow these steps we can execute that how to recover deleted files from seagate backup plus.
Using Recovery software:
- Make sure to connect the Seagate Backup Plus drive to your computer.
- Download the best recovery software from your web browser.
- Launch the recovery software and select the External Devices Recovery section.
- Select the Seagate Backup Plus drive disk from the list. Then, click the Start button.
- Wait until the recovery software performs a scan and displays the deleted files on the software screen.
- If the required file is not listed, select the Advanced Recovery option.
- Then, click on the Recover button.
- All the files you have selected will be recovered to the Seagate Backup Plus drive.
- By Using these steps we can execute that how to recover deleted files from Seagate backup plus.