- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Backup Plus 2TB
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Not Working Ps4
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB is a portable storage drive with which you get a USB 3.0 cable. You can connect the Seagate drive to a computer using the USB cable. Sometimes the computer does not detect the Seagate drive connected to the computer; in such a case, read the following to know about resolved Seagate backup plus slim 2TB not working Ps4.
Causes of the problem:
- A loose cable connection between the drive and the computer.
- Check if the drive receives proper power supply; the power cable can be loose.
- The data on the drive can be corrupted so that the computer cannot detect the drive.
- Verify if the port on the computer is not damaged.
Solutions to fix the problem:
Check power cable
- Ensure that the power cable is connected properly to the Seagate Backup Plus drive and the power socket.
- If it is loose, then secure the ends of the power cable.
Verify the USB cable
- See if the USB cable you are using is damaged or not compatible; if so, then replace the USB cable with another one.
- Also, see that the USB cable ends on the drive, and the computer is tight.
Disconnect & reconnect
- Disconnect the power cable and the USB cable from the drive, and check the activity on the computer, whether it shows disconnected.
- Again, plug the power cable to the hard drive and then link the computer and drive using the USB cable.
Try different port
- If you connect the drive to one port on the computer, and it does not detect, then try connecting the drive to the other ports.
- Check if the drive gets detected.
Disconnect other devices
- If you connect other devices to the computer via USB cable, remove those devices and connect only the drive.
- Again, check if the computer can detect the drive.
- By using these steps we can execute that to resolved Seagate backup plus slim 2TB not working Ps4.