- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Central
Seagate Central Assistant Reset Password
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Seagate Central is a personal cloud storage device that helps to store all your data from Windows, Mac, mobile devices, and social networks. You can save the data privately or share them with all users. Carry out the methods given below Seagate central assistant reset password.
Method 1 – Web page
Step 1 – Access the Seagate Central page
- Establish a connection between the Seagate Central device and your computer using a USB cable.
- The computer needs to have a stable internet connection.
- On your Windows computer, go to the File Explorer window and click the Networks tab on the left panel.
- If you have a Mac device, click the Finder tab and select the Shared section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the Seagate Central Assistant device. Now, you will see the public folder. Double-click it and then double-click the Manage Seagate Central on the right panel.
- This will open the Authentication page of the Seagate Central device on your web browser.
- Provide your administrative details in the appropriate fields and select the Sign In option.
Step 2 – Resetting
- Go to the Settings tab, click the System section on the left panel, and click the Restore option.
- The LED of the Seagate Central device becomes red after a while.
- This indicates that all the settings have been reset to default, including the password.
Method 2 – Reset button
- Disconnect a power cable between the Seagate Central device and the power source. Reconnect the cable after a few seconds.
- When the LED on the device changes to solid green, hold the Reset button for 10 seconds using a pointed object.
- The LED blinks in green and stays lit.
- This will reset the Seagate Central device to the default settings.
- Use the following steps we can perform the Seagate central assistant reset password.