- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Dashboard Error Code 53
Seagate Dashboard Error Code 53
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 5TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 5TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 5TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 5TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 5TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 5TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 5TB
The cause for the 53 error code is not the Seagate device but because the network path could not be found, which implies that the seagate dashboard error code 53 is a system error. Below are the easy troubleshooting steps are given to resolve this 53 error code.
- Go to your Windows computer, find the Network Connections option from the search bar, and select it.
- Right-click the Network option and choose the Properties option.
- Click the Manager Network Connections button.
Windows 8, 8.1, and 10
- Launch the Quick Access menu by pressing the Win and X keys at the same time.
- Choose the Network Connections option.
- Now, you will see various LAN, WAN, wireless, Bluetooth, and virtual Ethernet adapter connections.
- Right-click the network that you need to disable IPv6 and then select the Properties option.
- Click the Continue or OK button in the User Access Control prompt dialog box.
- The ‘Wireless Network Connection Properties’ dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Click the Networking tab, navigate to the ‘This connection uses the following items’ section, and remove the checkmark next to the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) option.
- Once done, click the OK button in the ‘Wireless Network Connection Properties’ dialog box.
- Get remote assistance from our technical experts by clicking the Call button provided on this web page.
- They will help you in resolving the seagate dashboard error code 53 error code.