- Seagate Support »
- PS4 External Hard Drive NOT Recognized
Seagate Game Drive Ps4 Usb Not Recognized
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
If the Seagate Game Drive PS4 USB not recognized by your device, resolve this problem by performing the steps provided on our web page.
- Sometimes, the Seagate Game Drive PS4 might be damaged. If so, replace it with a new one.
- Once you connect the Seagate Game Drive PS4 to your computer using a USB cable, the ‘Your device is ready to use’ message will appear on the screen.
- If you do not see the message, open the File Explorer window and select the My Computer or My PC option on the left panel.
- Navigate to the Removable Devices section and then check if the Seagate Game Drive PS4 is detected.
- If it is still not detected, replace the USB cable with a new one.
- Also, you can try to connect the USB cable to a different USB port.
- Check and install any updates for the Operating System of both the computer and the console. Now, you have to check if the issue has been resolved.
- Rebuild the PS4 database if the issue persists. Rebuilding the PS4 database would delete the corrupted data on PS4 and helps to restore the performance.
- This is considered to be the easiest and safest solution to resolve the problem. Before rebuilding PS4, start it in safe mode.
- Initializing PS4 will help you to clear the console’s hard drive. This will re-install the system software.
If you need help from our technical experts in resolving the Seagate Game Drive PS4 USB not recognizedproblem, click the Call button mentioned on this web page.