- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Manager not Working
Seagate Manager not Working in Windows 10
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
To fix the Seagate Manager not Working in windows 10 computer, perform the step-by-step guidelines given on this web page.
Step 1 – Uninstalling the Seagate Manager program
- Launch the Settings window by holding the Win and I keys together on the computer’s keyboard.
- Select the Apps option.
- On the next screen, click the Apps & Features tab on the left panel.
- Now, a list of applications installed on your Windows 10 computer will appear on the screen.
- Search for the Seagate Manager program from the list, select it, and click the Uninstall option.
- Perform the rest of the on-screen prompts to finish the uninstallation process of the Seagate Manager program from the Windows 10 computer.
Step 2 – Re-installing the Seagate Manager program
- Access the official Seagate website and download the Seagate Manager program.
- Install the downloaded program by following the instructions that prompt on the screen.
- Follow these steps to fix the Seagate Manager not Working in windows 10.
Step 3 – Drivers update
- Go to the Device Manager and update your driver manually.
- You can also update the driver automatically using the TweakBit Driver Updater tool.
Step 4 – Disabling Microsoft OneDrive
- Launch the Task Manager window by holding the Ctrl, Shift, and Esc keys at the same time on the computer’s keyboard.
- Click the Startup tab, search for OneDrive, and select it.
- Following that, choose the Disable option. Microsoft OneDrive will be disabled on the computer.
- If needed, you can add the disabled startup program again.
- Check if the Seagate Manager not working problem has been resolved.
- Get our technical support member’s assistance in resolving the Seagate Manager not Working in windows 10 computer by clicking the Call button mentioned on this web page.