- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Personal Data Recovery
Seagate Personal Cloud Data Recovery
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
When you reset the Seagate Personal Cloud device, usually, the LED starts to blink in red. After a few seconds, it blinks in white. If the LED blinks in red for more than 10 minutes, carry out the troubleshooting steps to resolve the seagate personal cloud red light blinking issue folder.
Seagate Personal Cloud Device (Red Light Blinking Issue Folder)
- This issue indicates that the Seagate Personal Cloud device is not connected to a network.
- Disconnect a power cable from the Seagate Personal Cloud device and the power source.
- If you connect the Seagate Personal Cloud device to your wireless using any interface cable like an Ethernet cable, remove it.
- After 10 seconds, re-establish the connection between the Seagate Personal Cloud device and the wireless router using the Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that the connected Ethernet cable is secure at both ends.
- Re-connect the Seagate Personal Cloud device’s power cable to the power source.
- Check if the red light flashing issue on the Seagate Personal Cloud problem is resolved.
- If not, try to use a new Ethernet cable to establish a connection between the Seagate Personal Cloud and the wireless router.
- If the issue persists, you have to power cycle your wireless router as per the instructions given here.
- Remove the connection between the wireless router and your modem. Detach the power cord from the wireless router.
- After a few seconds, connect the wireless router to the power source and power it up.
- Re-establish the connection between the modem and the wireless router.
- Check if the issue has been resolved. If not, reset the wireless router to the factory default settings. Configure the wireless router’s settings again correctly.
- By using these steps we can execute that the seagate personal cloud red light blinking issue.